The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That’s the kind of person that’s worth sticking with.
1. Augustus Gloop is gluttony.
He’s either eating or thinking about eating. And his name rhymes with poop.
2. Veruca Salt is greed.
She’s a spoiled brat who always wants more.
3. Violet Beauregarde is pride.
She’s always boasting.
4. Mike Teavee is sloth.
He sits and watches TV all the time. His name is also Teavee aka TV
5. Grandpa Joe is envy.
He wants what Wonka has (the factory) and Charlie has (the ticket).
6. Charlie is lust.
Not the kind you normally think of, but the intense desire.
7. … and Wonka is wrath.
He punishes everyone for their flaws.
my life is over now
My mind is blown
And there goes my sanity
Close your eyes just before the crash
i did this like 10 times and it felt so relaxing lol
why is it so relaxing?
Cause you feel dead for a moment
Watching this feels so nice.
it’s actually terrifying how relaxing this is
Let’s go through the list, shall we?
- Stalking Cat was a computer programmer before he passed away earlier this year. He was Native American and trying to become closer to his totem animal. Through this, he helped pioneer all types of body modification and holds several Guinness Book Records.
- Erik Sprague, aka Lizard Man, was a former PhD candidate. He has a bachelor’s in philosophy and is a performance artist: both through international side shows and as a music festival host.
- Maria Jose Cristerna aka “La Mujer Vampiro” (Vampire Woman) is the mother of four children and a fuckin’ lawyer. She started her transformation after getting out of an abusive marriage, and has talked out against domestic violence.
- Rick Genest aka Rico The Zombie is a fucking international model, has more sponsorships than any of us could ever hope, and was featured in Lady Gaga’s Born This Way video. Not bad for a 27-year old former homeless punk, I’d say.I’m willing to bet you haven’t accomplished nearly as much as any one of these people. They’re not only heavily tattooed, but they’re also impressive as all hell in the “employed” department. But don’t worry about it—feel free to keep trying to make yourself feel better about your average life, average body, and average accomplishments.Successful, employed, intelligent, body mod legends.
thank you critink. thank you.
im really depressed and i hate people and im going to take a bath and eat myself sick